Saturday, February 23, 2013

On Writing--An Unknown Journey

      Writing in English is like an unknown journey for me. Using limited vocabulary to express my thoughts, I have to use another way to think about what I’m going to say and how I’m going to tell the story. Sometimes I even found a deeper meaning which is hidden beneath the draft originally I have. Writing in English also means I need to translate something which is natural and right in my native language to a group of foreign readers. It’s full of excitement and magic.
      Writing guides me to depart from old position and to forsake my complaints, if I want to record something valuable. It seems like have a dialog with myself and trying to heal the bitterness inside. I take the roles of a patient, audience, and a writer at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment