Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Song Memory--The sun above Dark Clouds 雲上太陽

The sun above Dark Clouds 
雲上太陽



This song was a Christian hymnal song.
It’s very simple and is a little bit like a children’s ballad.
When I felt so down and when I suffered from something,
 I had no idea to read a heavy book and I would liked playing this song.
The music and the words of the song easily touched me. The tears fell down to moisten my withered heart.

It comforted me that He was always there ,
even I didn’t know what’s His perfect will on me.
I felt he whispered on me,
Do not be afraid—only believe.”( Mark5:36, Bible)

無論是住在美麗的高山  
Whether you were living in the pretty mountains,
或是躺臥在陰暗的幽谷
Or lying on the valley of the shadow of death

當你抬起頭, 你將會發現
When you lifted up your head, you’ll find out
主已為你我而預備
The Lord had prepared for us
雲上太陽, 他總不改變
The sun was above the dark clouds; He never changed.
雖然小雨灑在臉上
Even the rain sprayed on your face
雲上太陽, 他總不改變
The sun was above the dark clouds;He never changed.
啊~他不改變
Ah…He never changed.

3 comments:

  1. There´s always a song that touch your soul when you are feeling blue, and almost all the time you can feel confortable and save in God. I like your story (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daniela, you are not too busy with the little kids today?
      You reply my blog so fast!

      Delete
  2. you have a good story,

    I like the vocal style on this song.

    ReplyDelete