Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ode to Strawberry Boston Pie

Distantly, your shy smiling grabbed my attention.
Sunny red blend with brightening white, you look so charming.
“Who is the pretty lady?” I whispered to myself.
“She came from Boston, a rational and historical city.”
Does your royalty, noble and peacefulness coming there?
Close my eyes, a sweet fragrance mixed berry, cream, and wheat floating my face.
Touching your soft and pure white cheek, I’m afraid to blemish your holiness.
I know my heart is belonging here forever.
Respectfully, I taste your tender soul.
Soft, little sticky, and juicy-berry touching enchanted my heart immediately.
Fresh and heavy cream made the strawberries so rich and smooth.
I wonder you are not a noble, you are an angel falling from the heaven.
Lady Strawberry Boston Pie, let’s stay here forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment