Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Picture Is Worth a 1000 Words


      Playing the piano is a dream in my childhood. Due to the unaffordable costs on the tuition and the instrument, my family could not help my dream to come true. Until I got some encouragement from my church friends, I gave myself a chance to step into the wonderland. It was twenty years later when I brushed past my piano dreaming.
      I found a piano teacher in a private music school. She taught me from basic knowledge to advanced skills. After eight months, because I got married and moved to the U.S., I had to quit the class. Through the classes, I was able to play some songs and hymns in a simple way. That is really a miracle to me, for I couldn’t believe that I am able to play the piano one day.
      Now I am enjoying the playing especially when I am upset. I like to be singing the hymns while I am playing as if there was nothing could bother me. Through the peaceful time alone, I was cured by the melody. I am really thankful for the late-coming courage to fulfill my humble dream though it seems to be no way. There is nothing impossible on earth. Just do it! It’s never too late to let my dream fly.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment